Beta may be released tomorrow!

The beta is tomorrow (or today if it’s already Monday for you)!

Who’s excited!!!

19 Likes

Meeeeeeeee

4 Likes

Hype 4 byte :sunglasses:

5 Likes

idk why im so excited even though i wont be the one testing the app out :joy::joy:

8 Likes

It won’t be today … I wished it would be today but the Android Beta is only getting submitted for approval… :0

1 Like

reeeeeem

2 Likes

Hey guys! :smile: just wondering is there any possible way in getting into beta if you missed out on the sign ups, because i think it would be an awesome opportunity!
Thoughts ???

2 Likes

EmanGamer does not understand the beta sign up. Can someone tweet @tissuegod on twitter so I can get up to date? I don’t know how to sign up or where. Is there a webpage? I’m all ears and all hands.

1 Like

Lol same

1 Like

same ! it’s just really exciting to know that the first EVER useable versions of byte are going to be tested by fans of the app!

1 Like

You can get invited later on, by someone. Plus there might be another 3rd sign up however I doubt it as we are getting close to possibly the full release and as long as invites will be available that is ok.

2 Likes

Changing the title as it’s a tad misleading.

5 Likes

ThankYou!

1 Like

Ahhh I’m not sure if imma be in the first or second wave of testers but I’m hype af

3 Likes

A lot of newer people were wondering about the beta. Here is a bit of info that might be helpful.

There are going to be several waves of testers. Supposedly the first wave will be 100 people, but they might get bigger later on.

In the first part of the waves (alpha testing) individual features will be turned on incrementally to help isolate bugs and easier to find what causes them.

In the Alpha phase after each wave all data will not be kept (content, usernames, etc). Only after they get a stable release out the data gets saved.

They will enable invites when they release a stable beta eventually.

Some people might call me out for calling certain things an alpha wave. Just don’t do that to yourself. Technically this test will be an Alpha test, not a beta test. Michael said that it was just easier to call them all beta waves.

I learned this from reading all the posts here and some on Discord. (Alas I haven’t helped make the app. It seems like a fun thing to do)

EVERYONE GET HYPED!

DISCLAIMER: This is only what I have read and put together. There might be minor details that have changed, so if I got something wrong, respectfully DM me and alert me.

6 Likes

No, they’re just submitting the app today.

1 Like

I’m too legit excited for it cause i’m gonna be the next Byte star yet​:laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Soon. It will come soon.

3 Likes

I doubt it’s gonna be released today. Just both versions are submitted. Don’t think about it so much and it’ll be here faster.

2 Likes

Soon? :thinking:

1 Like