Beta link; wrong email

Hey, is there an admin I could DM? My beta link got sent to an email account I no longer have access to, I’d love to get another bite at the cherry please :cherries:

1 Like

Beta invites haven’t even been sent out let my guy :joy:

7 Likes

i think you just have to change your email or something cause nothing was sent yet ?

2 Likes

trying to pull a fast one on us eh?

2 Likes

Ah ok, well the email I signed up with on byte.co I no longer have access to so just wondered if that could be changed, in case there was a queue system.

The email you signed up with on byte.co won’t have anything to do with beta. Just make sure the email linked to your forum account is correct (to check this go to your profile. if you need to change it click the settings icon from the profile drop down menu), if you commented on one of the beta posts, you should be all set.

If you did sign up through byte.co with the wrong email, I’d just suggest putting another submission through to ensure you receive information on that when it’s available.

5 Likes

or have they? :thinking:

1 Like

I almost freaked out. Almost.

1 Like

Lowkey checked the discord after to see if people were saying anything about getting one

It appears as though you did not even reply to the 24 hour beta sign up thread…

okay so contrary to what has been said above, the registration email for your v2.co / forums account is the email that will get the beta invite.

as previously stated, no beta links have been sent out yet but it will be sent to the email associated with this account.

if you no longer have access to the email associated with this account you need to update it in your user settings, which you can do very easily.

profile>settings>find the email thing, then click the pencil and enter a new email

:+1:

11 Likes

I think he signed up for the creator program, that’s where he put in the wrong email… if I’m understanding correctly.

i think andy might be talking about this

2 Likes

Yeah, I got a beta email.

Wait, you got an email?

Nobody on the forums has received a beta invite yet

1 Like

Oh, ok. That’s what I thought, but since a few people had said they did, I wasn’t sure.

1 Like

A few select people are testing a pre-beta (mostly Dom’s friends and family)

2 Likes

I was talking about this. I signed up here almost immediately so slightly scared I missed the beta link as I don’t have access to that email anymore.

And I missed the beta signup forum list :man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

What beta email ?

2 Likes