Beta invite thread for people giving and looking

It’s the season for giving am I right :grin: Since a lot of you people need invites and everyone on it has 2 spare ones use this topic to connect with each other

Note don’t feel like you need to give your codes and as well don’t be too annoying by begging too much

28 Likes

I need an invite! I’m using an iPhone 6 and iPad Pro 11”

7 Likes

I could go for an invite. I’m on an iPhone 6 if it matters.

6 Likes

I’m looking for an invite…
I have a Motorola phone, so I guess I have that going for me

5 Likes

been in the beta since the first invited went out but I’ve checked my emails and spams and got nothing. Is it being rolled out or did I get missed?

5 Likes

Probably rolled out but not 100% sure

4 Likes

I’m in need :sob: iPhone 11

3 Likes

Hi, all! I’m looking forward to posting some content & playing on byte w/ all y’all!

I have an iPhone XR & would appreciate an invite so much :sob: Any music creators wanna link? Comedy?

DM me on Insta to chat!! @hijulianjulian

4 Likes

Where are the invite codes kept? I don’t seem to have any!

5 Likes

on your email

5 Likes

Anyone need a code?
update: nvm I gave all my codes out all ready

12 Likes

Hit me up, how should I contact you

4 Likes

Would love an invite if anyone is willing !
Need…perfect loops…plz

5 Likes

Season’s Greetings, I am looking for a kind heart to invite me. I was a mediocre viner, but was deeply involved in the “creative” & “music” portion of the community. I like long walks on the beach… & loved all the offensive, over edited memes that would quickly turn into ‘memeceptions.’ (Should I also mention that the 26th is my birthday?)

6 Likes

Hopeful invite seeker. Signed up for beta but my number’s not up yet! I’m verified @chrisduketv on IG, Twitter, FB, etc… just looking to get in early to Byte and start creating content for it.

Thank you in advance :pray:

4 Likes

Ohh yessss

3 Likes

Duuuuuuude I’m in total need of an invite. O applied for one but it’s been weeks, months even.

3 Likes

Searching for an invite. Galaxy S10 in Ca; if that matters. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Uh my last invite was taken by a friend sorry :confused:

3 Likes

nokia 3310 mate. need asap

4 Likes