Beta badge not received

Hello,

I signed up for the Byte beta (and I had to use the invite code to register as I couldn’t register otherwise) but my profile doesn’t show the beta badge. I’m pretty sure I missed the cutoff for getting the badge by a few minutes, but I was required to use the invite code. I was wondering if this could be added to my profile.

Thanks!

My username on Byte is “bright”

4 Likes

Why did you not post anything during the beta?

3 Likes

I couldn’t, I signed up a few minutes before the invite code system was removed. But I was required to use a code to sign up for byte.

1 Like

Please send proof to me on discord
Ezekiel#3498

2 Likes

Well you should contact the Byte team on hello@byte.co and/or bugs@byte.co and ask if you can still get it anyway but I highly doubt it because they’re not giving out anymore of these badges to users. :confused:

5 Likes

Well, I do not think “a few minutes” is enough to be considered a “beta tester”

4 Likes

Is my badge going to disappear if I change username?

2 Likes

Technically I was a beta tester, I have the role on the Discord. Whether or not I’ll get the badge because I signed up before it released using an invite code is unknown.

2 Likes

No. The badge will stay

2 Likes

Well, the badge is for people who actually we’re beta testers before the day of launch, so if you signed up any time at the day of launch you don’t get the badge. Since you signed up a few minutes before launch, you still don’t get the badge because you technically did not “test” anything.

btw how do you actually sign up for Social Media Beta programmes before launch? Help.

Research and a lot of patience

4 Likes