Best videogames of 2019

Drop the names of your favorite games in 2019.

4 Likes

apex legends did very good :grimacing:

6 Likes

Bug Fables. A hidden gem inspired by the original Paper Mario series. An RPG with great platforming elements.

3 Likes

Telling Lies

Don’t @ me :rocket:

3 Likes

Death stranding.

4 Likes

Brawlhalla - if you like fighting games this is a must play. Very fun, fast paced and the competitive players will keep you grinding to be better.

4 Likes

Apex, fallen order minus the puzzles lol

3 Likes

Dmc5 and the outer worlds

4 Likes

looked at some clips looks like cod

you’re right this defintley looks like it was inspired by paper mario

Oh ho ho you don’t know what you’ve just done. I have awoken

wait a minute I thinnk I’m in this game…

1 Like

Really? I heard all you do is deliever packages and are basiclally an amazon deleivery man. I heard the story is good though

1 Like

kind of looks like smash a lil

2 Likes

i hate puzzles in games, i usually just look at the walkthrough to figure em out lol

1 Like

oh dang i love me some dmc, actions games can be pretty cool

2 Likes

Aight so first off imma start with a classic,

I really enjoyed the remake of Resident Evil 2 because I’m a mega fan of the franchise. It had it’s ups and downs but overall wonder remake.

Two, Mortal Kombat 11 was d e l e c t a b l e. The promo for it alone made gave me the hots for this game. It was definitely a spiritual experience. I really dig how hardcore it is and the gore-y effects. All a girl can really ask for.

Three, Death Stranding baybee. She was a masterpiece. The production was stunning and it totally deserved to win best design and music. I really loved the visuals. Nostalgic vibes and I love the camera work. I usually debate whether or not to play a game based on the way the camera moves and the game play mechanics. This one was a heck yeah for me.

I have more but this post would be too long. Ty for coming to my TED Talk.

2 Likes

Lmfaoo :sneezing_face:

1 Like

It’s the same style game , but plays a lot differently.

1 Like

Cool