Best Star Wars film?

I don’t like starwars that much😎

1 Like

how does it feel to be free?

truuuue

Certain aspects of the fandom (well, actually multiple aspects- both the old guard and some hardcore shippers who had vastly different angry takes on the film) made it really hard for me to enjoy TLJ. I do enjoy it as a movie, but because of the inconsistencies across the newest trilogy it’s a little hard.

2 Likes

The rise of skywalker was just a let down.
They should have spent an extra year on it and not added in certain things to placate a small section of the fans, because ultimately it didn’t vibe and neither those fans, nor the audience on a whole really enjoyed it in the end.

2 Likes

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

1 Like

This is gonna make me look like a huge nerd,but I actually spent a good amount of time thinking about what makes star wars special to me, then made a quantitative chart of each of those characteristics across all the movies leading me to rank Last Jedi as my number 1 quantitatively. I’m sure everyone has different opinions, but if you’d like to see a list of the things that I think are important to star wars movies and how I rate each movie, you can check it out here:
Rating system

3 Likes

That’s really cool honestly. My only complaint is why is ROTS so low??? :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Why is Solo so high? Easily the worst one imo

2 Likes

It’s just how it came out in the ranking system. I really didn’t think the movie was that bad, it just wasn’t super special to me it’s also in the bottom quarter of the field, so I didn’t rank it very high anyways.

ROTS is tied for third and only 2 points below number 1, how is that low?

We’re just gonna ignore the Ewok Adventure films? Or are those too much of side stories?

2 Likes

The return of the king

1 Like

It was an okay movie but a bad star wars movie

1 Like

PHANTOM MENACE WAS gOOD!!

4 Likes

This poll pffft

1 Like

The first Star Wars movie is still the best, Empire Strikes Back was a great sequel, the rest are shit FIGHT ME

4 Likes

Honestly… what clinches empire for me… is like… Luke’s dagobah look… like… CEO of fashion. The high waist pants, the arms… we have no choice but to stan

Also in this house we are lando calrissian stans

6 Likes

And YES I KNOW I’m deliberately sleeping on Luke’s Death Star II Chanel boots look and camouflage poncho matching twins fashion, but you can’t beat the dagobah look! Also I think the lighting scheme does mark a lot more favours in Ep V than in ep VI

THAT BEING SAID! I just love palpatine. I love that old freak lmao

3 Likes

Exactly