Best Nickelodeon Theme Song

I recently posted a cover of some of the iCarly theme song https://byte.co/b/EY8Js01bVC6 and now it’s got me thinking about the other great Nickelodeon and their respective songs. Which show do you think had the best theme song and why? (Tried to think of as many as possible in the poll but there are more) :smiley:

• iCarly
  • Victorious
  • Sam and Cat
  • Drake and Josh
  • Zoey 101
  • Fairly Odd Parents
  • Big Time Rush
  • The Amanda Show
  • Spongebob
  • True Jackson VP
  • Game Shakers

0 voters

strong text

12 Likes

big time rush

6 Likes

i loved big time rush

5 Likes

Oh oh oh oh ohhhhhh

6 Likes

Who in gods name said Sam and cat I will literally cry

15 Likes

idk if this is good or bad, but i didn’t really like the sam and cat theme song.

4 Likes

Aww lol it’s not good or bad. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion x

5 Likes

:musical_note:I KNOW YOU SEE, SOMEHOW THE WORLD WILL CHANGE FOR ME AND BE SO WONDERFUL :musical_note:

3 Likes

All That

6 Likes

“Me preparing to fight the person who said Sam and Cat”

4 Likes

Rugrats for me

5 Likes

ikr why isn’t all that up there
:musical_note: ohhh oh oh ohh this is all that this is all that :musical_note:

4 Likes

Who live in a pineapple under the sea

4 Likes

listen y’all iCarly DEFINED MY HUMOR AND SO DID DRAKE AND JOSH so like :sleepy::kissing::kissing:

4 Likes

Wait you forgot Hey Arnold… funkiest jams of any TV show. End credits was the shit.

8 Likes

Ren & Stimpy and Rockos Modern Life ffs

7 Likes

Spongebob Squarepants!!

3 Likes

Yes, loved Rockos Modern Life theme song, its stuck in my head till this day :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@onkelchrispy yes those too!! There needs to be a separation between 90’s/00’s Nick…

Also… Keenan and Kel anyone?? Coolio >>

7 Likes

Rocko’s Modern Life, KaBlam!, Kenan & Kel, All That, Hey Arnold, Doug, Ren and Stimpy, Hey Dude, Weinerville…can we just agree that this was a golden age?

6 Likes