Best English Youtuber

I ask you for help, could you recommend good and entertaining English-speaking youtubers?
I can recommend some in Spanish if you need
I would like to see the best of their language and, in the process, practice my listening more. The only one I know is PewDiePie
Good youtubers, not ex-viners like Logan Paul or Lele Pons that I already know them
For you, what is the best English-speaking Youtuber?

6 Likes

One of my favourite youtubers was an exviner his name is calebcity but besides him i like h3h3 and yestheory

2 Likes

Would you like it with an American or a British accent?

1 Like

KSI really helped me understanding the British accent, which I didnt hear a lot at school cause they mostly used American material. And for the American accent i’d say Casey Neistat. It’s a good exercise to use youtube to learn cause these people are really talking as they would talk to other English speakers, so it can be hard to get used to it at first but when you do you’ll be the best ! :wink:

2 Likes

These youtubers I always watch when they upload something new. A little bit of everything listed here.

Idubbbz
Collosal is crazy
Peter McKinnon
Phillip Bloom
Kaiman Wong
Stonemountain64
AndrewShrock
TaylorCutFilms

1 Like

I will search him!

2 Likes

Is the same

1 Like

Great i will search him! I have the same problem in my school we use American material

1 Like

Most of Youtubers. For these kind of questions i get stuck because there are alot of them

2 Likes

It depends on what type of videos really. Cody Ko is really funny (he is an ex Viner, but in my opinion makes really good, entertaining videos), Shane Dawson and Elle of the Mills are cool

1 Like

Oh man! Thank you very much for the list

1 Like

Cool Thanks! I dont care about the type of content

1 Like

wow the BriTiSH aCCeNt

1 Like

Check out Millie Bobbi Brown she has a proper English accent

1 Like

Yes i know her, she is “The amazing Eleven” hahaha

1 Like

Ha. ha. ha.

1 Like

Dont annoy my French brother @MaxSolaro

1 Like

I mainly watch the yogscast if you’re into gaming videos

1 Like

Great, I watched on twitch “Thewolfhard” he is the brother of Finn Wolfhard

1 Like

I’m not annoyed haha ! I just wish I could understand how someone can pretend to be a creator and still spread hate over others :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like