Best Dom Joke! [Poll Competition] [CONTEST #3 BEGUN!]

CONTEST #2 WINNER: The winner is Parkachu! Check out his joke on the leaderboard, and congrats for getting second place so far! Didn’t win last game? Try again this time, and read some tips in the next paragraph.

Also, start submitting your votes now! We’ll be seeing you on the next competition! CONTEST #3 BEGUN!!

Make sure that jokes witty and funny, and you may be the next on the leaderboard

A small poll. How should I be organizing this leaderboard?
  • By the number of people who voted the joke. Their best joke will determine their spot on the leaderboard.
  • By the percentage of people who voted the joke compared to the overall amount of people who voted. Their best joke will determine their spot on the leaderboard.
  • By the amount of times the person has won the contest. Their amount of wins will determine their spot on the leaderboard.

0 voters

LEADERBOARD:

1. Alice (70% Vote [7/10]) - “If Dom was a King he would be King Dom of the Kingdom.”
  2. Parkachu (20% Vote [3/15]) - "My friend kept talking about that actor “David hassel” and I was getting super annoyed so I told him “you’re missing part of his name.” He seemed confused, “Im not sure what you mean, what am I missing?” “-hoff, man.”
  3. nobody
  4. nobody
  5. nobody
2 Likes

I wish I could compete, but the others DOMinate everyone else. Oh well…

4 Likes

He selDOM gives us updates.

2 Likes

Knocked off that Leaderboard Announcement in the title, CONTEST #3 HAS BEGUN!

or, well. it began 11 hours ago but whatevs

1 Like

If Dom was a minion, he would have DOMinion. hahaha

2 Likes

so uh

who won

just curious

1 Like

5 Likes

1a2b14339c86bb66b4574201b856e973261d87fd_2_690x460

2 Likes

ecuse m sir taht duplicates post