Best Dom Joke! [Poll Competition] [CONTEST #2 BEGUN]

@dom is just one of, if not, the greatest man of all time who founded the glorious Vine and is now remaking it again after the evil Twitter slaughtered its guts.

Make your best dom joke. Every few days I’ll edit this post, create a poll, and whoever wins will get their username implemented onto the leaderboard! Have fun.

CONTEST #1 WINNER: The winner is Alice! Congratulations to Alice for being the first person to reach the leaderboard and get first place. Didn’t win last game? Try again this time, and read some tips in the next paragraph.

VOTE FOR CONTEST #2 Did you submit a joke? Vote for yours, and hope for the best! Did you want to vote for a joke! Go down and vote for yours now!

If you’re asking, the reason why some people have hashtags is because I can only mention ten people in one post, so those with a “#”, i really mean “@” :slight_smile:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

• If dom ever started a country, we could call it Domination - @arf
  • V2 is going to DOMinate the top charts on the App Store. - @mason_paper
  • some cheese “dom dom doooom” - @arf
  • iin tf2 kept killing this guy he got DOMinated - @ORAORAORAORAORAORA
  • I think about vines all the dom time - @ella
  • My friend kept talking about that actor “David hassel” and I was getting super annoyed so I told him “you’re missing part of his name.” He seemed confused, “Im not sure what you mean, what am I missing?” “-hoff, man.” - @Parkachu
  • You guys heard of the new killer robot? its called the “DOMinator 5000” - @Reallyahmed
  • Because we’re young Dom, Young, young Dom and brooooke :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: - @RelationshipGoals
  • When will v2 be released? Your guess is as good as vine. - @ryze
  • if you mixed Dom and a donkey together you’d have a domass - #jaydel
  • #clazzic with this challenge, you’ve just created the DOMino effect! - @Mr.Sub
  • Why is Dom in charge of v2 and the forums? Dom backwards is Mod. Therefore he is Mod. MIND BLOWN - #BrandonIsYoung
  • When V2 is released, I’m going to throw a party and order some DOMinoes Pizza. - #HeyWhatsNew
  • What would you call it if dom ceased production on V2? Game Oevo - #Parkachu

0 voters

LEADERBOARD:

1. Alice (7 Voters/10) - “If Dom was a King he would be King Dom of the Kingdom.”
  2. nobody
  3. nobody
  4. nobody
  5. nobody
  6. nobody
  7. nobody
  8. nobody
  9. nobody
  10. nobody
1 Like

If dom ever started a country, we could call it Domination

ok

7 Likes

V2 is going to DOMinate the top charts on the App Store.

2 Likes

some cheese “dom dom doooom”

nobody will get that

2 Likes

iin tf2 kept killing this guy he got DOMinated

2 Likes

I think about vines all the dom time

lol that was kind of bad but it’s all i got atm

5 Likes

My friend kept talking about that actor “David hassel” and I was getting super annoyed so I told him “you’re missing part of his name.” He seemed confused, “Im not sure what you mean, what am I missing?”

“-hoff, man.”

3 Likes

You guys heard of the new killer robot? its called the "DOMinator 5000"

2 Likes

Because we’re young Dom,
Young, young Dom and brooooke :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note:

5 Likes

When will v2 be released? Your guess is as good as vine.

5 Likes

im cryingggg :joy::clap:t2:

3 Likes

if you mixed Dom and a donkey together you’d have a domass

1 Like

@clazzic with this challenge, you’ve just created the DOMino effect!

Why is Dom in charge of v2 and the forums?

Dom backwards is Mod. Therefore he is the Mod.
:boom: MIND BLOWN :boom:

2 Likes

When V2 is released, I’m going to throw a party and order some DOMinoes Pizza.

1 Like

Contest ends April 30th. Submit your jokes in if you haven’t yet!

What would you call it if dom ceased production on V2?

Game Oevo

1 Like

All this joke made me do is crave Dominos :joy::sob:

1 Like

VOTE FOR CONTEST #2 Did you submit a joke? Vote for yours, and hope for the best! Did you want to vote for a joke! Go down and vote for yours now!

If you’re asking, the reason why some people have hashtags is because I can only mention ten people in one post, so those with a “#”, i really mean “@” :slight_smile:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

QUICK QUESTION: Are you allowed to vote for yoself? idk I don’t want to do something unfairly