Best Byte Loop Contest Top Ten! #LoopForGinger

Hello Bytonians!!!

Before the list I want to thank @paranoid_guy and @kasonbohn again for their donations to the contest. I also want to congratulate @genemachine for winning my heart over for the donation. I will be donating $100 to the Riley Hospital for Children.

I gotta be honest… in the beginning of this I wasn’t sure how many people were gonna compete, submit, or be interested. But the support and submissions have absolutely blown me away. All of the interest and submissions has also made it near impossible to select only ten top loops, but I made some tough decisions and now have the list before you. You should all be proud of the loops you made, whether you see them up on the top ten or not. Seriously, thank you guys so much for making this contest such a blast.

The poll will be up until Thursday July 30th, and the top three winners will be announced via Byte and on here. In the case of a tie for the top three positions, I will have the tied members both submit to be either rock, paper, or scissors to “fairly” decide the winner.

Here are your top ten:

Wolfharrington

bradleywithane

Beegenics

Symphonicron

jordan_presley

dasha

cubeofcheese

edwinnboi

kwrrk

stardustnow

Please click on the names above to watch the top ten post and vote below for who you think deserves the number one spot!

• Wolfharrington
  • bradleywithane
  • Beegenics
  • Symphonicron
  • jordan_presley
  • dasha
  • cubeofcheese
  • edwinnboi
  • kwrrk
  • stardustnow

0 voters

Also, here are a few honorable mentions that were very close to making the top ten:

thecatholicchurch

karielea2

Guert

Again, thank you all for making this contest so great!

38 Likes

how the heck do you pick from those. like damn!!!

9 Likes

YESSSS!!! These are amazing!!

8 Likes

Nice work everyone! Wish I could vote more than once

8 Likes

Thank you for hosting this contest. I see a lot of great and awesome loops!! I saw a few others that did not make it and they were truly amazing!! Congrats to all that made it to top 10!! I am very proud to be included in these top 10. Thank you for all that had submitted so many great loops!

11 Likes

Oy vey you’re telling me. Was just telling @bleach_dispenser how I had to reel myself in from making it a top paid twenty haha. But this gives me inspiration to do it again in the future!

9 Likes

Congratulations to everyone nominated :heavy_heart_exclamation::sparkles::heartbeat::sparkles:

I’ve literally changed my vote three times.This is hard! :joy_cat:

7 Likes

I know who I’m voting for

7 Likes

Wow! It’s an honor to be listed amongst all of these talented people. I wouldn’t have wanted the job of choosing a top 10 here because there were so many cool submissions. Thank you Ginger for igniting a spark within the community. I had so much fun watching everyone’s loops.

7 Likes

Wow! :flushed:

5 Likes

three of my favorite things: video loops, being nominated for something, and democracy. good luck folks

7 Likes

Thank you for this! I’m honored :dancer:

6 Likes

Thank you so much G. It means the world to me and Ik those kids are gonna love and appreciate the help of that money, it melts my heart to see those in need get help that you​:pray:t4::purple_heart:

6 Likes

It’s normal if I don’t know them :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:??

1 Like

Damn what an honor :sob::sob: I’m so ducking flattered to be nominated and actually see people vote for me what a trip.

Thank you guys so much

9 Likes

These are all so, so, SO GOOD!!

6 Likes

creativity matters more than likes :smile_cat:

4 Likes

im just gonna close my eyes and click at this point :smile:

2 Likes

Cast my vote! Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

So hard to choose :tired_face:

2 Likes