Best Birthday Memory

I’m turning 18 on the 24th and my parents keep reminiscing about the past. They’ve been bringing old baby pics out from the archives and showing past birthday parties I’ve had.

Ok so I know that 18 is not old. Like at all haha. But at the moment, 17 is the oldest I’ve ever been so I’m kinda buzzing to be an ‘adult’.

I’m spending my 18th at an all you can eat buffet with family and the day before an all you can eat buffet with friends (because I like food and a lot of it at once :joy::joy::joy:).

My favourite birthday memory was when I was 8 and had a high school musical karaoke party based around a game on my Nintendo Wii. To this day I never think there will be a birthday that will beat five 8 year old girls singing “gotta go my own way” at the top of their lungs like they’d just had their hearts’ broken :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I miss the good old days (I say this like me and my friends don’t still do this now :joy: but it feels different )

I’ve shared mine now please tell me your best birthday memory or memories or a time you were a proper weirdo as a kid :joy::joy: storytimeeeee

5 Likes

Happy early birthday. Maybe my younger birthdays, i would go skating with my friends or be with my whole family which i rarely get to see. My newer birthdays have been terrible and last years sucked lol. But my first birthdays are definitely better. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

OMG ARE WE BDAY TWINS?! My bday is also on the 24th!! Except I’m turning 21 lol.

This isn’t a bday memory but here’s an embarrassing one. In elementary school, I reaaaally had to go to the restroom while looking at books in the library. So I quickly grabbed an interesting book and walked to the check out line. A girl younger than me asked if they could go in front of me, and me being too nice, I let her. Basically, long story short, when I got to the front of the check out line, I peed my pants. Worst part? It was only the first part of the day and I was too embarrassed to tell the teachers so I went the whole day with wet pants :grimacing::joy:

3 Likes

Happy birthday!!

I’m not sure what my best birthday memory is, perhaps the first birthday I spent away from family, haha!

2 Likes

aw happy birthday in advance! being 18 is fun (although it comes with a lot of responsibilities!)

2 Likes

Omg yayyy and that is sad but adorable. We pisces babies are too polite sometimes for our own good :joy:

2 Likes

Yh family birthdays and skating is so chill. Hopefully your next birthday is a memorable one for all the right reasons!! Thank you btw x

2 Likes

That’s jokes :joy::joy: thank you x

2 Likes

I don’t ever wanna grow up haha

1 Like

me neither. being a kid was the best

2 Likes

Happy almost birthday! My favourite birthday memory is a funny one.

My birthday was on a Saturday and none of my uni friends could really come around. My family popped down to see me however, and we had this big breakfast and caught up. On the following Friday, I got a bunch of friends to go see Ralph Breaks the Internet with me and then we went to this 8 hour lock-in where we played games all night. It was a grand-old birthweek and I loved it a lot

2 Likes

Thank youuu :blush:
Ok that sounds like a great birthday omg!!! Wreck it Ralph 2 is such a cinematic masterpiece. Spending time with friends and fam is all what’s it’s about x

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWIN! :heart::heart::heart::heart: Hope it’s amazing!

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY :smiley: you’re so nice omg

2 Likes

Happy Birthday

1 Like

Thank youuuu :heart:

1 Like