Best advice on the app

Feeling unmotivated? Uninspired? Stuck? Full of self-doubt? Please follow the advice of @thelegitlemur in one of my favorite bytes:

22 Likes

I agree! How do you know if it’s “not good enough” if you don’t post it :thinking:

10 Likes

yes! please don’t overthink it

24 Likes

Yes! I love Lemur, he’s so nice☺️
It’s hard to not overthink your work sometimes and feeling it’s not good enough. But at the end of the day, if you’re happy and enjoy it, no matter how silly… POST IT!! Express yourself! :heart: Let the world see you.

6 Likes

Motivational Dom coming out in full force :eyes:

7 Likes

YES!!! For the love of all that is good and saucy, THIS!!

5 Likes

This is everything I wanted to hear haha

4 Likes

Dude is legit nice, and legit funny. It’s a great message and something creators of any medium need to remember.

6 Likes

Exactly, it doesn’t matter if it’s a good vid. It’s how many friends you have that matters. My friends like all my shitty vids. Thanks friends!

7 Likes

Much love to everyone! I just want people to express themselves for who they are! Your worst critic is yourself!

7 Likes

LMFAOO I HAVE SOOOO MANNNNYYY VIDEOS — I don’t wanna post it cause I might get cancelled. But I post some exclusive on my SNAPCHAT

Ahhhhhhhhhh… LEMURRRRR I miss him though :pleading_face:

4 Likes

For now, I’m not feeling all those. I’m just mindlessly byte-ing (haha funny) and I don’t actually over think about it. I post whatever I want and play around it, spam it. But I feel a lot of it irl lately and yea this is really helpful. Thanks

1 Like