Benf is a bully (not clickbait ❤️)

Guys benf is actually a bully :crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face: He called me ugly :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: therefore I should get his place as moderator #benfiscancelled to think I callled him my favorite millennial :rage:

6 Likes

LMAO WHAT :sob::sob: I thought i gained your trust :pensive:

10 Likes

@Benf unlocked my post so hes ok now

3 Likes

We were friends but then you told the moderators that I’m ugly and now I hate you :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: when I rule this app I’m canceling you​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: dont show up at the trê :deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree:

I’m already at the tré :lips: and I would never say that :triumph: you’re pretty cool :flushed:

3 Likes

I only read receipts 2545

4 Likes

It was actually you AND @Maddy_lions who were talking shit about me don’t even try and pretend :sparkles::roll_eyes: PERIODT Also I’m sitting at the tré bag and I don’t see anyone else :deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::joy_cat::moneybag:

3 Likes

ok boomer

4 Likes

The tré is on fire :lips:

2 Likes

Girl…your jealously is showing maybe if you were hot like me you wouldn’t be bitter :joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

:flushed:

3 Likes

I set it on fire :rage::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree: you will burn with the tré

3 Likes

That hot like me line reminded me of Alvin and the Chipmunks

1 Like

That’s what I was going for :smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

1 Like

Yeah walk away kaden :nail_care:t2::sparkles: I will still drag you

1 Like

Dang this is too hot :sob: radio rebel keeps liking the comments but not saying anything is soo radio rebel

3 Likes

That girl Nicolette deleted my other account tell her my complaint because you are her boss

1 Like

@Maddy_lions MADDY I BARELY HAVE ANY ACC LEFT DO SMTH I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN HERE IM NOT DOING ANYTHING BAD WHY ARE YALL HATING ON MY IP ADDRESS NOW GET RID OF THAT STUPID LIMIT I WANT TO REPLY TO MY FRIENDS HERE THATS STUPID

well this one wasn’t flagged lol

1 Like

dont exclude me again please :crying_cat_face:

1 Like