"/" begining of the channel name

do you guys want this character “/” to be gone from channel name

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

7 Likes

Idk why, but something about the slash makes me wanna click the category more so than before it was there lol it’s intriguing

15 Likes

lmao @Benf ben. I changed it vote again lol

Would reword the question, asking if it should be gone is confusing lol just ask if it should stay

4 Likes

God damnit lol

1 Like

@Daydreamer I think u voted before the question was changed. If not, ignore me lol

2 Likes

Thanks Benf lol, yeah I did, just fixed it :))

2 Likes

Nah. It goes well with the computer theme: the videos being named bytes, the max time being 16 seconds like 16 bits, etc.

7 Likes

its gonna confuse again lol. already changed once

I’m trying to think of a reason it’s there… maybe a piece of code that looks unique so they put it in byte

Oooor it’s like reddit e.g. r/Funny

@MagicalVlogger I showed the update to my 13 year old son and he said they are trying to copy reddit. He said the same thing you did. I dont go on reddit much so I didnt know they have a slash before stuff.

Huh, I don’t think they’re copying Reddit

I just think the / could mean… like it could be a part of a URL maybe so people can go straight to that category maybe…

(I just tried it, it goes to profiles at the moment, but I could be wrong about what the slash means)

Maybe @dom can confirm it?

yes this was inspired by reddit

11 Likes

you’ll be able to use /whatever in comments/captions in the future and it’ll link the same way a #hashtag or @mention does

27 Likes

I like it personally

oh that’d be amazing!

Dom is a genius :clap:t2:

3 Likes

Just a small complaint: the “/” is one line above the name of some channels (/beats+rhymes & /foundfootage). It looks kinda off imo

1 Like

android or ios? screenshot?

2 Likes

Android 10

2 Likes