Beauty YouTuber Here!

Any other beauty creators out there? I’m hoping to find a way to incorporate the looks I create on YouTube into my videos for V2 as well! I would love some advice on how to best do this and I would love to meet some other people who plan to do the same!

Edited to add that my link is on my profile if anyone wants to see it lol.

1 Like

maybe you can do videos with quick tutorials and then speed up the video for it to fit in the 6.5 seconds allowed…

1 Like

I’m kind of thinking that might be best but its gonna be hard. Most tutorials take at least like 6 minutes of film. so I would have to cut out a LOT lol.

maybe videos with those magic tips that nobody knows, but you do not need to cut the video just accelerate the speed of reproduction of it … I’m sorry I do not understand anything about makeup :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Before using a product then after using it?
Best products weekly?
Best ways to apply certain things?
I know I’m a genius :joy:

Lol definitely all possible ideas!

1 Like

You could do the best part of your yt video etc. no idea.

1 Like

You could do make-up inspired by some popular pop culture icon (David Bowie make up look, Lady gaga on “blank” music video ) and on the v2 video you reference the original media while only showing the finished product, plus having a link in the description/or a caption to the full YouTube video tutorial. Social media Marketing amirite? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

You could do before/after or inspo to looks, or you could show swatches of what you used and cut to the look. Or you could do skits about makeup struggles.

1 Like

What about cut clips of Before-During-After and link to a full tutorial on your YouTube page? Like those one picture a day for a year videos?

Kane out.

2 Likes

You think outside of the box. That’s a genius idea!!

2 Likes

most definitely!

this is actually something i was considering cause I can’t do a whole tutorial in 6 seconds but I could at least do that much!

1 Like

I want to do cute little skits! I don’t know how good they would be but I wanna try lol.

2 Likes

I bet they’d be pretty cool. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see a video. In need of a makeover. :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kane out.

When you’re squarely in the box, all thinking is technically outside. Or is it!? :thinking:

Kane out.

do you make any micro content out of your tutorials for instagram? I would edit those even further for v2

1 Like

I do make some, yes (: