Beach Day Or Lake Day?

Summer is coming up here shortly and honestly I like both but I haven’t been to the beach in a long time but I went to the lake the other and I think there both fun but beach would have to win In this case even though it’s been a long time for me :ocean::ocean::ocean::surfing_man:‍♂

9 Likes

There’s not really a lake near me well there is but it’s hard to get to I’ve never heard of a lake day before tho ahaha so I’d chose beach day :beach_umbrella:

3 Likes

I heard the term lake day from a old movie and thought it was an actual term probably is idk

3 Likes

I have some people in Florida so I’m DEFINITELY a beach person. :sunglasses:
But I vacationed in Tennessee for a bit…those people know how to enjoy a lake.:ok_hand:

2 Likes

Most of the beaches near me are super cold and rocky, so I usually choose a lake because we have lots of those, but if I could go anywhere I’d choose a tropical beach :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Nice I’ve never been to a rocky beach but I bet it’s bumpy in the water if you know what I mean :joy:

yeah the water can get crazzzyy and its also usually pretty cold but it can be fun

1 Like

Nice that’s sounds fun

No lakes really out here where I’m at. Beach is a great place to go, but if anyone has a good lake to visit in the USA, I’d be down to go there.

1 Like

Lake Tahoe is a very good lake to go to but it’s very cool and it’s a huge lake

2 Likes

hmmm ima go with beaches

2 Likes

Beach day

1 Like

Let’s go to the beach beach. Who am I?

2 Likes

Nicki Minaj…

4 Likes

God damn mac :ok_hand::grin:

I live between mountains but I think beach it’s better because salted water gives you youth (?)

1 Like

I guess your right I never knew that

What :joy::joy: P.s I’ll go with beach

1 Like