Be thankful for your following :)

So I just kind of wanted to post this for anyone disappointed with their following or the fact that they haven’t had a big growth like some people recently.
I have about 300 followers and was a bit upset I was kind of stuck there and wasn’t growing quickly. But, the more I thought about, 300 is a lot of people. That’s 300 people that liked my content enough to see all of it. That’s 300 people that wanted to see anything new I posted and gave me a place on the first place they see when they open the app. Think of a room with 300 people, or 200, or even 50. That’s a lot.
So be happy! :slight_smile: Don’t be discouraged by the numbers and be happy that anyone likes what you create.

33 Likes

Well said!!
And that’s what I always say as well, be grateful for the following you have and imagine a room full of 300 people for example.
That’s a LOT of people.

8 Likes

Not sure if this would make anyone feel better or worse, but I actually had less than 300 followers when I was picked for the partner program. Just to say I guess: that number isn’t the most important part of Byte or why you should be here. Just keep having fun and making videos you like :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

me and my 189 ankle biters are cool as shit :relieved::sparkles:

8 Likes

I’m just now noticing your name and it caught me so off guard :sob::+1:

7 Likes

yall be getting shocked so easily :pensive:

2 Likes

1 Like

That may have more to do with your role in the community, being one of the most prominent members and leaders :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aw that’s nice, but I wasn’t a mod or even an expert back then either. It really comes down to what you make.

5 Likes

Me and my 311 cumsuckers are just vibing :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

I…i worry about you sometimes

6 Likes

Oh :scream_cat: that’s the cutest thing someone ever said to me :point_right:t3::point_left:t3::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

making that 312

4 Likes

when you’re one of them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Make that 313

1 Like

AWWW hejdhsusj I love all of my cumsuckers :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I don’t know how I’m going to play child support for over 1000 kids, but I’ll figure it out.

7 Likes

Someone sponsor @gwynerso. She has a thousand kids and counting.

8 Likes

And, for shame, I don’t even know the father’s name.

2 Likes

Who needs a father when sperm donors exist. But i suspect they were hatched. :hatching_chick:

2 Likes