Be Honest About It

You guys honestly y’all joined the forum to get a beta test app… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Right ?

Well me too :joy:

7 Likes

I honestly didn’t think about it when i signed up, I mean i’d be really cool if i get the beta but mostly was to get the feel of the community and get the news first

9 Likes

I signed up before they announced a beta…I just really want as much as info I could possibly receive from this forum about v2

11 Likes

As an artist looking to start my own profile to share my music I guess my thought was to try and scope out the competition and get to know what the community was like! I make electronic music and I’m looking for an app to reach people with that isn’t already flooded by a ton of musicians. This is both good and bad…it can be really inspirational and fun to network with other musicians but its also harder for potential listeners to find you.

4 Likes

I just joined to see what the community was like and get updates !!

4 Likes

I just wanted to possibly reserve a username tbh but it doesn’t look like that’s gonna happen. now that i’ve been on though, I really like it and guess I’m here to stay and talk to people

6 Likes

i signed up because i’m desperate for friendship. and it would be nice to get an idea of everyone who’s active before the app is launched so i can see familiar faces.

8 Likes

same here! but I definitely want to be part of the beta for sure!

3 Likes

I signed up so I could get a cool forum name while I could. I didn’t think I’d be active but now I love it! (I still want that beta app though. :wink: )

3 Likes

I’m here for updates

3 Likes

Nah, I joined bc I wanted to be a part of V2 and connect with others who wanted the same thing/ were into the same stuff as me

2 Likes

Mainly just wanted to know what was going on

4 Likes

Ngl yea, but I’m I check daily because I like being on here and I like the people.

5 Likes

At first I just read topics to know what was going on with V2 but then I wanted to be able to put my two cents in with replies so as a result I made an account :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I just missed Vine a lot, and this was the closest thing I had! Srsly, I didn’t even know betas for apps existed before this! :joy:

4 Likes

I’m here for updates on the app and to get a feel for the community…

but, yeah, getting the beta would be pretty cool too :smiley:

6 Likes

I joined to be updated on app itself

5 Likes

I did not even know what beta testing was before I got here.

5 Likes

just checking up the news. and hoping for a beta soon…

2 Likes

i didnt, i didnt even get the beta test app, i just like to stay in the loop of whats going on. im normally never on but i do get emails tellin me whats up

4 Likes