Basic User

Lol :full_moon_with_face: 8chars

i’m pretty sure you get trust level 2 once you’ve been active for a certain amount of days.

I also had the same problem with the reader badge yesterday but I got it this morning along with 2 others after I logged off for the night. You may be limited to a certain amount of badges per day.

btw, how did you get that shiny licensed badge?

1 Like

I’m not really offended from it, since this is technically a new app/forum I feel we have to earn out trust back which is fine by me, plus I feel that basic user has all the correct requirements needed, the others are just extras I feel like.

go to your messages and on the robot message reply with
@discobot start advanced
and the tutorial will start

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Or just do what he said and it will show up how to make him do commands

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Trust level 2 is reached based on multiple things, not just time. Dom mentioned that doing too much in too short of time may be counterproductive. My guess is that it would be seen as random bursts of activity or spam. You need to be consistently active and helpful. Do that and you’ll reach it in no time :blush:

Guys, I’m just kidding about the basic thing. All good here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

didnt work for me

But… did you do it on computer or phone?

computer

I don’t remember where but I saw people talking about it and how to fix it. If I find it I’ll link it to you.

thank you!

First line begins the tutorial. Check your notifications for the “Greetings!” direct message

If you guys ever have questions about this sort of thing ask them here

@kaden can possibly add them to the topic

Sorry guys, I forgot to put “User” on the phrase you have to send to discobot.

Click on your picture (Where you check your notifications) and there will me a message icon, go to Discobot chat and send him this:

@discobot start advanced user

@jennifer

1 Like

he was just making a joke about being “basic”

Understood. I shouldn’t have taken the conversation off topic.

no worries, thank you for the help anyway though.

1 Like

@MattFogarty Hi Matt, why am I not able to start a new topic? I only posted one new topic in the past 24 hours and have been here for 3 days now. Seems a bit restrictive to only allow 1 new topic every 24 hours. And it’s a real topic, not “count to 100.”