Banning crypto?

There’s speculation that crypto might be on the chopping block soon in the USA. Do you think they can really get rid of crypto? Since it’s pretty much anonymous I’m skeptical of the enforcement. I like crypto. I don’t want it to go away.

What are your thoughts?

3 Likes

they’re scared of it because it’s money banks don’t control and therefore can’t profit from.

5 Likes

Trump said he doesn’t like how it is used for transferring funds for terror orgs.

1 Like

can’t really respond to that without getting political, but plenty of people have been giving plenty of money to plenty of terror orgs since before any crypto lol

3 Likes

That’s what I think too.

3 Likes

Bitcoin litecoin > president on green paper

1 Like

i’m for it. we just need government regulation around it. once we have a succesful ico on it alot of people on walstreet are going to regret not investing in it. that’s just my opinon though

I’ve been working with cryptocurrency for eight years and such statements from the government don’t frighten me in any way. I work as a cfds trader and my income allows me to choose the country where I’ll live since I have no attachment to the workplace. Not so long ago, I went on a month-long trip to 12 countries with my laptop and I was working on it. I managed to save a lot of money to buy a house somewhere else. I also believe that the government won’t be able to ban cryptocurrency, since it won’t disappear from the Internet. Don’t worry it’s all fake news that scare us.

1 Like