Banning butts? Butts or no Butts. A poll

So :eyes::eyes: from the discord, we are discussing wether butts should be classified as nudity or if butts ate okay (and just for clarification; this is for the cheeks. Holes are a no go bros.)

So heres a poll

• Butts are awesome
  • Butts are evil

0 voters

3 Likes

#off-topic please categorise your posts, thank you

1 Like

Sorry I was still editing my post since I messed up the poll :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Don’t worry, butts are epic

1 Like

This just for the booty tho

2 Likes

No, it’s offtopic, she’s talking about the discord not byte. And it’s about butts.

1 Like

Oh well it’s about if bytes could have butts. The poll was just inspired from the discussion in the forums.

1 Like

Sorry yall I didnt mean to make an ass out of myself

Just wanted to ask people their specific opinions on wether or not butts would be considered explicit and banned from byte.

she’s talking about moderation of the app, from a discussion that we had on discord.

3 Likes

I just hope that Byte will be fun for both kids and adults, not just the kids which is what eventually happened to Vine. That’s when Vine became less interesting and full of MAGCON lunacy.

6 Likes

Butt why is this a topic? It’s a bummer that it’s come to this. Oops, I crashed the rear-end of my car. Oh well, I can’t be arsed to deal with this, so I might as well drink away my sorrow. Bottoms up!

12 Likes

I will follow all the “Butts are awesome” people on Byte once the app is officially released.

3 Likes

I agree :joy::joy:

1 Like

:thinking:My question is why are you showing your butt? For comedy? For twerking?
It also depends on WHO’S booty is showing. lol

2 Likes

Well, who knows why or how, but, it did happen on Vine occasionally. And yes, of course, some booties are nicer than others. :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is a obviously a very epic thread guys

1 Like

#freethebooty

Now proposing the booty squad. Dedicated to liberating the tush, and all in favor of voting for the cheeks to be free #everyonehasabutt

2 Likes

Since people are under the age of 18 I’d rather butts be banned if they’re showing skin, and/or it’s suggestive such as a picture of some person wearing some jeans and the focus is just on that. If everyone was 18 and up on here it would be a different story

2 Likes

There could be a filter around that though. And for comedy purposes. Obviously a sensual booty has different connotations than a friendly moon

1 Like