Bails and Gwyn get buff*

I gotta do my stats homework and then it will be late night Chloe ting and Late night yoga. But my daily 30 minutes of cardio was excellent.

1 Like

Update. Ow. My glutes

2 Likes

i really love this, Chloe Ting’s video

I’m on day 3 of intermittent fasting. lost around 0.7 kgs. not feeling good mentally

I’m doing 18-6 fasting

i ate between 11 am to 5 pm

1 Like

What did you eat today?

1 Like

my body hurts im skipping day 3 homies srry

3 Likes

chicken and rice . not even drinking tea after 5.

aww…don’t give up … it gets easier few days later

2 Likes

Did day 3 :call_me_hand: pretty sure I’m going to be doing low impact versions the whole time because my body seems especially prone to injury via excercise.

3 Likes

NEEFY HERE WITH ANOTHER MESSAGE TO SAY I’M PROUD OF YOU FOR POWERING THROUGH :triumph: this fitness shit is hard, well done for pushing through everyone

6 Likes

i’m already following a different workout routine so i’ll be here hyping you on!

3 Likes

My advice is to work out 4-5 times a week consistently and pay a ton of attention to diet. I have been lifting like this for years and results come quicker that way

About to do day 3, here we gooooo

2 Likes

I just started day one! It was…rough :grimacing:

3 Likes

lol im back at work and I’m just gonna do some of the weight training on account of my body isnt used to standing for 5+ hours a day yet…lol im so bad at challenges but im trying my best!!!

2 Likes

NEEFY CHIMING IN AGAIN to wish all of you a healthy and safe week ahead. it’s a new week and new beginning for you to be your best possible self :triumph: big love gang

4 Likes

GET SHREDDED FAM, make me proud :pleading_face:

1 Like

You’re the heart of this thread, thank you

2 Likes

It’s over 100 here today. I’ve got my cardio done. Today is supposed to be an active rest day, but I slacked yesterday (I did it but with no heart) so I might do some extra yoga

3 Likes

:smirk: here again to piss you off until you achieve your fitness goal, hope everyone on a journey rn is doing ok, you’ve all got this :triumph:

2 Likes