Bails and Gwyn get buff*

• not really but like. Back into reasonable fitness.

Hello- so both I and @bails have agreed to jump back onto the Chloe Ting train. We’re looking to do the 4 week shred, and we’re looking for y’all to either a)join in on the fun/suffering or/and b)be our hype folks to ensure we get through this.

We start today.
I will also be doing 30+ minutes of cardio a day because I’m an ADHD gremlin who needs movement otherwise she will explode:

Who else is in?

21 Likes

i’m lazy as heck but i’m 100% here to hype y’all up :triumph::triumph::triumph:

7 Likes

i’ll hype yall up :heart::lips::heart:

2 Likes

I currently have a month and a half of suffering left but I shall be the HYPEST of hypemen for you badass ladies :triumph: you’ve got dis

8 Likes

:v: let’s freakin do it

3 Likes

Recategorize to #hypeforgwynandbails

1 Like

I’m hoping to look like hulk hogan after this

6 Likes

but no i will not be doing an additional 30 min of cardio a day :sob:

5 Likes

YES i totally failed the last Chloe Ting challenge so i need redemption lol

4 Likes

bruhhh i think i made it to like day 10 or something :pensive: im mad at myself for that one

2 Likes

day 1 has kicked my ass. Form? we don’t know her. Equilibrium? gone!

I did mostly the low impact versions today, probably gonna sub out one optional workout with some weight training exercises cause I wanna drop weight but I don’t wanna drop this ass ya feel me?

5 Likes

ah yes! you got this. i went back to the gym today after like 5 months and I’m TIRED.
So i’ll be hyping you guys for suuure (while I’ll be forcing myself to the gym at least once a week :laughing:)

4 Likes

I’m doing intermittent fasting … so kewl

4 Likes

AND WE ARE GONNA HYPE YOU UP RIGHT BACK!! Be proud of yourself today!!!

3 Likes

:eyes: I meannnnn why not

Edit: I just did day one :skull:

4 Likes

THANK YOU :pleading_face:

1 Like

That’s dope! I use to lift a lot before the pandemic. I hope to at least get some kettlebells at my house at some point.

Good luck!

1 Like

I did all the “mandatory” workouts from the chloe ting thing. -!: went on a combined 4 mile walk.
I also did a yoga for flexibility.

3 Likes

almost forgot to mention I did the day two videos!

Having hurt my shoulder doing Chloe’s hourglass challenge I’m really glad this series has warmup/cooldown videos linked and low impact options. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

HOW WAS DAY 2 MY HOMIES (I will be annoying and a hypeman till you guys get buff😤)

3 Likes