Bad time to be a millennial

It’s getting crazy out here LOL

23 Likes

its never a good time to be a millenial i think LOL…

11 Likes

Dang true

3 Likes

Embrace the insanity.

4 Likes

I got roasted in a comment by @ilikedick but in a rhyme and now I know about fairy comments from a google search

wild evening

8 Likes

I have not felt that old till today. I am 34 but I am not your grandpa. Lol :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Gen X is just :rofl: at the millennials getting dragged right now by GenZ.

Karma! :wink:

5 Likes

I refuse to engage in conflict with Gen Z

I believe it is of the utmost importance for Gens Y and Z to be allies in order to survive the shitshow Boomers created and Gen X failed to fix

Byte could be THAT PLACE to create that unity

5 Likes

Seriously though, let’s avoid the whole gen vs gen thing.

Every generation thinks the older gen handed them a :poop: :sandwich:, and the younger gen has it easy.

And there’s truth to that.

But as long as we are still on this planet, we all have to work together.

We are all still trying to figure stuff out and doing the best we can.

9 Likes

The more I look into it the more I realize that most of the leaders in procurating the millennial hate are just really edgy. Overall they’re just doing it for the lols

8 Likes

At least when they spare you, they will still have someone to teach them something new.

2 Likes

Just sayin, self deprication is an intrinsic aspect of the Gen Y experience, when younger people try to roast us we’ll just end up agreeing with them

“Hah yeah that’s us, nailed it”

Shit we might even join in.

Honestly this might be an excellent way to diffuse any age difference issues and help them feel welcome. Self deprecating bytes from the “elder ones”

2 Likes

“Back in my days, we had the vines, and we were just happy to get the loops!” :rofl:

5 Likes

The bridge between the two generations? lol :joy:
Millennials-GenZ@4x

5 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::sparkling_heart: oooh man :yum: I find it rather interesting, that they’re saying “oh we hate this” or " we’re taking over"… make up your minds!!

How about we all keep this a community… Yeaaah…
no taking over, no hate. Come down newcomers…

Velcome… (fun to use the vamp voice​:yum::wink:)

6 Likes

We still have each other lol

3 Likes

Me: one fo the few gen z who started on byte not Tiktok.

Chuckles, I’m in danger

3 Likes