Backlash & how we move forward

Alright.
So I understand that after Dom saying that the creation of the app is being POSTPONED (not stopped for gOOdness sakes ya’ll gotta CHILLAX)
he’s been receiving a decent amount of frustration and backlash.
I’ve seen a lot of new members on here since the announcement, or people that have suddenly become active solely to trash on Dom and say how unfair everything is.
Ya’ll gotta uNderstand that the forum is here for community building & coming up with ideas for Dom about things we think the app “V2” could use.
Do NOT come here to:

1. Make threads that have already been made 10000x (check out the forum before creating threads)
  2. Spread Negativity
  3. Spread false information
  4. Start arguements

If you’re new here, and you’ve only come to spread negativity or voice your frustrations, then please take a minute and hop off the forums for a quick while :wink:

We have to understand that in order to move forward and keep the forums up and running we have to stay patient and positive.
THanks if you read all the way down to here YIKES.

12 Likes

GOD BLESS YOU ya lil genius

1 Like

Thanks my dude

1 Like

Yessirreeee thank you for this.

1 Like

Amen, this need to be said because everyone is super salty.

2 Likes

@Arlin Thank you so much! I’ve been trying to tell people that it’s postponed and they need to chill for a bit but they won’t listen to me!!! They’ll listen to you though.

2 Likes

wow thAnks so much
they better listen to me bc I’m their dad

3 Likes

Dad, you should add “No advertising gofundmes or kickstartes”

1 Like

And guys the whole postponing situation is not that deep. V2 is just an app in the making and it’s not like it’s a religion! Don’t take your frustration out on Dom because these things happen.

2 Likes