Back to work

Hey all,

Happy 3rd week birthday to byte! And happy Valentine’s Day to you. :heart:

A quick update from us. You may have noticed that we’re usually pretty good about putting out app updates and it’s been an extra little bit since we’ve done that. We’ve been pretty busy with some company stuff (all good stuff) for the last few weeks and are just now getting through it. But we want you to know that we’re back to full speed on app updates next week, and that we are in this for the long haul. Going forward you can expect app updates every two weeks or so. Sometimes faster, sometimes slower, but around that cadence usually. :slight_smile:

We will be posting a new bulletin next week, providing some partner program updates, and setting some time for the live bulletin.

As always, thanks for being with us.

Luv,
Team Byte (and me)

87 Likes

Take your time!

24 Likes

Nice!

Question: What’s your opinion on this?

20 Likes

:blush::smile::yum::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Dom will you be my Valentine?

10 Likes

it’s everything

25 Likes

Cant wait for that bulletin, luv

10 Likes

??

please can u incorporate froggy chair in the app

11 Likes

sensational

8 Likes

Thanks dom, we appreciate it so much :white_heart:

8 Likes

Splendid!

8 Likes

Good to know Dom, thanks.

7 Likes

Can’t wait for the next update

8 Likes

Thank you :heartbeat:

6 Likes

Thanks Dom! ily

thank u team :yum:

8 Likes

It’s been an amazing process. I can’t wait to see what’s coming.

5 Likes

Good shit, Dom. As always. As I spent my Valentine’s Day under the covers listening to Stan by Eminem to set the tone for my otherwise dark and lazy day, it’s just been super nice to pop into the forums and see the community selcome everyone with open arms, not to mention the team still hard at work.

Thanks again, my guy! We all appreciate the team’s continuous efforts to bring back the community we all loved and dearly missed. In these coming months / years, we’ll be what we always wanted to be and more. Bean stalks don’t grow overnight! <3

8 Likes

<3 <3 yay

4 Likes

thank you byte team (and you) :wink::grin:
:blue_heart:

5 Likes

Can’t waitttt this app is gonna be the next big thing

4 Likes