Back on Byte after a month off

Im back after a month of being inactive on Byte as at the time I was uploading Bytes all day and then spending hours on the forum as well throughout the day for house. I found that I was got bored of byte because I was using it that much and slowly drifted away from the app anyone relate? Anyways I’m back now and decided that I would only being doing one byte a day but making sure that I edit it the best I can so that I’m looking forward to making a byte a day and not getting tired of it rather than release 10 in a day which will be at 4PM BST. If anyone wants to check out my byte it is: masonashurst. Thanks.

12 Likes

Welcome Back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @masonashurst missed you!

1 Like

thanks bro :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Yea I’ve had that problem recently too. I’ve decided I’m just gonna post Bytes when I think of an idea I really enjoy and want to do instead of trying to post everyday.

3 Likes

Thats the best way to go :+1:

1 Like

Welcome back. I hope you had a great time on your time-off. It’s okay, we’ve been dealing with a bunch of stuff on the daily. Glad you decided to go back after what happened to you. Have a great time

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome back :sunglasses::ok_hand:

I say this a decent amount on the forums, but always create for yourself. When I create to meet an agenda I seem to burn out. I like to post consistently, but I know more than once a day isn’t reasonable for me, so I aim for once a day and spend what time I can on the app.

Regardless welcome back! I’ll check out your stuff here shortly!

1 Like

Welcome back!