*baby bulletin #9*

Happy beta day!

If you’re one of the lucky ones to be included this time, congratulations. We’re already seeing so many good bytes…it’s wild.

And if you’re out there patiently waiting for another way to sign up, no worries. We will absolutely post another opportunity to get involved soon.

Since the welcome emails went out, we’ve received quite a few replies about device switches, invite code issues, or folks otherwise not being able to access the app. Hang tight and we will get back to you on possible solutions to your situation.

We also just want to share a note from our beta welcome email that’s worth repeating: we are working hard to keep track of any and all issues that come up, but our team is respecting normal work hours, which means we may not get back to you right away. This is so we don’t burn ourselves out and can conserve our energy for the inevitable chaos of launch. We appreciate your understanding. :slight_smile: Know that our goal is to get every tester up and running as soon as possible.

(Lastly, for the most attentive among you, you may have noticed that apart from a few touch-ups here and there we haven’t gone through a full forum refresh yet. That’s because the beta was ready before we could settle on some forum stuff and we didn’t want to wait any longer to get it out to you. We’ll be making some more changes to the forum throughout next week, so stay tuned for that.)

We are so unbelievably excited to see what you will make on this beta! Thank you thank you for being here with us.

*byte team

102 Likes

Thank you for all this info Cami! We are all so hyped and I’m super excited to see all your hard work begin to pay off!

20 Likes

I’ll be keeping an eye out for this next opportunity to join the beta!

9 Likes

I hope you guys make another sign up soon

7 Likes

haw yee

14 Likes

this is awesome!

9 Likes

Thank you, you guys are rockstars!

8 Likes

Thanks for the info Cami!! :grin:

7 Likes

Sweet!

8 Likes

Thank you guys soo much!!!

6 Likes

Loviu Cami, thanks for the info :heart:

6 Likes

Will we keep the usernames we have now for the full release of byte as well as beta?

8 Likes

Thank you guys for the beta and bulletin

5 Likes

thank you guys!!

5 Likes

Thanks

5 Likes

i’m glad!! i was thinking that i would have to wait until launch to use the app lol i hope to be part of the 4 beta wave :slight_smile:

5 Likes

THANK YOUUUU :heart:

you guys are incredible.

6 Likes

Will there be a beta 4 or will beta 3 be the last beta

5 Likes

Good! Thank you!

I’m glad you’re not stressing yourselfs out about work hours and all of the feed back. I’ll wait :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Last beta but it will always be on and you can join at any point from signups

5 Likes