Asking you a question

Should I use snapchat? I mean, I have it before but my past phone wasn’t compatible with it. Now I already have a new phone. should I??

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Another one: Should I use Tiktok?? (I don’t use one but I got curious one time.)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I definitely use it for everyday use

I follow some dank meme pages

1 Like

Nice :slight_smile:

you’re free to do whatever ya want, but tiktok is a definite NO :grin:

5 Likes

Don’t use TikTok lol, deffo no !

In rest you can do whatever you want.

Thanks for taking advice on board.

1 Like

Personally I don’t really use either, only social media I really use is twitter and occasionally instagram but use whatever you have fun with!

6 Likes

Do as you wish but I stopped using Snapchat like six months ago and I don’t think I’ve missed out much and regarding tiktok… HELLNAH.

2 Likes

Snapchat is most definitely worth it!

1 Like

i think that these apps just steal your data or something (whatever right) but just have fun and don’t do anything too stoopid. that could be bad :grimacing: Just have fun and don’t get addicted!

2 Likes

Is Snapchat still a thing? I thought that app died long time ago.

idk that is why I’m asking, bc I feel like missing out on something

1 Like

Thank you mod, very cool. (I mean, yea, I always put that in mind)

1 Like

yea same. That is why I ask before I try these out

I don’t really use SnapChat but I did just download TikTok this weekend. People actually can be pretty creative & funny if you ignore all the weird stuff.

1 Like

@motocross @Fvidz @Chabe I can feel your anger towards TikTok all over the screen hahahahaha

3 Likes

Yea, thatis also what I’m thinking towards TikTok that is why I got curious out of a sudden

2 Likes

I would say that for every 1,000 tiktoks, 3 of them are good. The rest are just very cringe inducing, ideas that would be funny if I hadn’t already seen them 100 times already, and plain weird content.

4 Likes

:grin::grin:

2 Likes

heheheh, I’m not ashamed

2 Likes

Yea I can agree with that. Especially tgings all over it are just repetitive

3 Likes