ASK QUESTIONS FOR MY Q&A / Would you rather video please πŸ’™

Heyyyyyyy I’m going to be filming a Q&A / Would you rather video ask as many would you rather and Q&A questions as you want. THIS VIDEO IS GONNA BE GREAT WITH YOUR HELP!!! :blue_heart::blue_heart: THANK YOUUUUUU!!

1 Like

Will you share the video once it is done? My question is: Would you rather pry off your thumbnail with a fork or force toothpicks under your big toe and kick a wall?

3 Likes

Would you rather be called jeff or no

3 Likes

Would you rather have to survive in the Amazon for 1 hour or swim in the middle of the ocean for 20 minutes.

2 Likes

Yeah I will be putting the video up on YouTube when it done :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for your questions :blue_heart::joy:

1 Like

I just threw up thank you

1 Like

Would you rather answer @RelationshipGoals’s question or answer @thelouisduvall’s question? They’re both pretty tough…

2 Likes

would you like to know when you’re dying or how you will die?

Would you rather lose your favourite food or lose sleep forever? (Include link please!! I would love to see the vid :heart:)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
When do you feel you achieved success?

Would you rather explore the ocean or outer space?

1 Like

are you secretly a piece of bread disguised as a human being?

1 Like

Wow, that’s bad :laughing:

1 Like

What do you call the end of a loaf of bread?

1 Like

Can’t wait for the answer hahaha

1 Like

Thank you all for the questions :joy::joy::joy: even the REALLY WEIRD ones

1 Like

no problem!!!

1 Like

Would you rather have to take baths in only peanut butter (No showers) or would you rather have to put baby powder all over you everyday.

Would you rather: ALWAYS have to say everything that’s on your mind or never be able to speak again?

I know it’s been a while since I posted because I had soooo much school work but the WOULD YOU RATHER VIDEO IS NOW UPPPP!!! sorry :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
https://youtu.be/f4txBOzjx94 check it out!!! :joy: