Artists: What sparks your imagination?

Those of you who may have been “Viners” back then; what sparked some of these brilliant ideas and made you decide to cram it into a 6 second clip? I’m curious to know because there are seriously just some crazy vines out there that I would never even guess existed LOL!

I think what made me decide to post certain videos is what was going on in my life. Like if it was halloween, I made mine halloween themed. Christmas - presents, valentines day - love. etc…

1 Like

categorized to off-topic as it is a question not regarding v2 :wink:

1 Like

Honestly, I think of random things that go on in my daily life that are quite unique. I had an idea today but I forgot what I was going to write down :confused: .

1 Like

appreciated!

1 Like

aghhh that always sucks; forgetting a great idea. i was taught it’s a sign that it’s “not a good idea” lol!

1 Like

ooh good call, i would like but i reached my limit

1 Like

I loved just sitting around and talking out ideas with my friends. Some of our best videos just came from times when we were hanging out and someone randomly got an idea. We planned out a lot of them too, but be spontaneous and have fun with it! If you have fun your followers will have fun also

My mind goes blank during the day. As soon as I try to go to sleep, ideas come pouring in and I need to stay up an extra few hours to write them down.

1 Like

For me what inspires me is the sense of nothing. An emptiness like a blank canvas really. It’s scary for me so I feel like I need to fill the void. I make music and DJ and if I’ve been DJing a lot I can’t make music because I just end up remaking what I’ve already heard. So I isolate myself from it and try and make something I haven’t heard and I’ll use this same thing for V2

I was inspired basically just sitting around and thinking about random stuff. I think that’s how most V*nes were made since they were filmed back to back. Sometimes i just put on the camera, press record, and record whatever random thing i say. I think those were my favorite ones because they were just so random and it forced the artist to get creative and be quick thinkers, which is what the app was built around, quick forms of media.