Artists in the Partner Program

(I suppose I should preface this by saying that I mostly follow people in comedy, so that may be why the numbers seem skewed.)
For the most part, the accounts that I see with the Partner Program icon are comedy or editing, but I haven’t seen many people who paint or play an instrument or participate in some other form of art with the icon. I may just be missing out on some popular art accounts and not seeing it, but I think it would be cool to see more artists in the program. Comment any artistic/creative accounts you feel are underrated and let me know what you think of (possibly) having more artists in the partner program!

16 Likes

I think PESfilm could fall under “art/editing” :thinking:

9 Likes

@Miaraba (@Android on byte check her out) is an art byter and she does art and painting and she’s in the pp just to add here. But yea I guess I understand where you’re coming from. And hopefully could get more genre-diverse on the pp, but glad maybe there’s actually an art byter that got in to represent art byters on the early pp wave

7 Likes

Some creators that are artistic/ creative ; @slimjimstudios, @Pesfilms, @kwrrk, @jjjjjohn , @gland , @erma.fiend, @CarolClevelandSings,

7 Likes

@gland is a partner and does fun animations. As does @kwrrk. @Dollpower cannot be categorized but is very artistic. @android has been doing mini portraits of Byters. There are more but i am short on energy. :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah she’s super talented! I like how she’s come up with a way to get others involved recently too!

4 Likes

@jjjjjohn one of my favourite animators
@CarolClevelandSings incredible musical loops
@jenandkat no intro needed, that’s how crazy they are
@android mountain paintings everywhere
@kwrrk 3d animations and stuff
@Megabyte ya local doll lady
@PESfilms animation
@gland animation

i love all animators ;-;

9 Likes

Ok thanks for these suggestions! I’ll definitely look into them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LOVELY! thanks for the suggestions!

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks

1 Like

Oh, and @clicknpinny does really cute paper doll animations! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you guys that’s really sweet :pleading_face::heart:

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Hi! Everyone listed here is amazing and deserve so many followers. I also make art sometimes :grin:

8 Likes

Art is a broad and confusing umbrella. I make a lot of my own props, backgrounds, etc. but a lot of my stuff is comedic.

There are a lot of people in the program, and in the app, that seem to straddle genres.

5 Likes

@electronicant78 does awesome animations/music

5 Likes

Thanks for the mention.

Artist’s statement: My toilet paper world will probably be only during the covid situation. It’s a reflection of my our collective experiences and some of my own day. My areas of study include international politics as well as restaurant/ag/food markets. Indicators were concerning before the public was really aware. I may go with lighter content if things get really bad for people. My steak video that’s pretty popular (for me anyway) was a question about food and our American way of thinking. And poo humor. Lots of potty jokes.

3 Likes

thanks! :sparkles:

thanks!! :sparkles:

1 Like

Can I say me @nicolfernandes9 :pleading_face: :joy:

1 Like