Artist Profile Content Organization

If you look at a YouTube profile, you’ll find the following tabs: Home, Videos, Playlists, Community, Channels, & About. All tabs have their own purpose.

On Vine, there was only really the profile’s feed.

On V2, I would love to see a more customizable way to organize content for the artists’ profile. Let them showcase what they want.

5 Likes

“Turn On Post Notifications”

10 Likes

alternatively, add buttons that sort a user’s posts by most recent, most viewed, most liked, etc.

5 Likes

I would like to see different tabs for different things. I think that it would be nice for creators to post update post like Twitter or the YouTube community tab.

1 Like

But wouldn’t the solution to that be linking the social media page to their vine page?

3 Likes

Yeah that would be easier.

2 Likes

I love this! I hate when social media doesn’t let you sort through content by most recent or most popular. An option would be nice!

3 Likes

This would be nice, id love to link my other social medias (growing them aswell) and give a brief description of myself

I love these ideas! Hopefully there is a way to customize in some way :smiley:

1 Like

A pinned post, most recent, most viewed, most liked, and a feature to see what they have liked or shared from other artists

3 Likes

I think the simplicity of it is cool enough. Too complicated then it’s just another app