Are you for or against collabs? Let’s talk!

Are you for or
Against collabs I’m all for collabs to share our audiences with other

12 Likes

Totally for !!!:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m all for it. It makes things alot funnier

6 Likes

Collaborating help people grow. Also, viewers also enjoy watching their favorite artists together, in one video.

I am totally FOR it!

5 Likes

Definitely for collabs!! Hope we’ll be able to collab from a distance… that would make it easier for artists who live in remote areas :blush: I actually made a topic about this —> Click here to see it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah totally!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Can’t wait to get some collabs going!!!

1 Like

I so agree!

2 Likes

Collabs are awesome!! Old collabs were some of my favorites

2 Likes

Collabs is an amazing idea!!!

2 Likes

Me to!!!

2 Likes

I’m totally in for it! But how can it be implemented in a 6seconds video? Or is it gonna be only for live stream (if there is even gonna be live stream)?

2 Likes

You can collab in a 6 second video by planning so you could do a long distance collab were you send each other clips and then put them together into one videos and BAM! You have a collab video just tag each other when you posted :grin:

2 Likes

@rickymontgomery

Dropped some pretty hard facts and some tips form his previous Vine experience

2 Likes

I know but if he says collab I guess he’s talking about collaborating in the app like making an option for it. To collab I would rather just send each others a part of the video, edit it in other app or computer and then post it.

What I don’t want on V2 is to be heavy.

3 Likes

I don’t quite understand what you mean but even if you want to edit your videos you can still collab :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I’m for collaborating. I can’t wait to collab with others.

3 Likes

I think collabing would be a good way to grow your channel. I also think it would be great for smaller viners to make friends with other viners.

3 Likes

Yeah definitely collaborations are vital for individual growth, v2’s growth and collaborations tend to be some of the best content in other platforms such as Yotube and Vine

3 Likes

Definitely for collars. Where’s the fun when you have no one? :joy:

3 Likes