Are you doing any pranks on the new app

I am doing pranks comment what yo are doing if they are pranks

Tell people I’m bringing back vine

2 Likes

what are prank comments? :0 and i think pranks would be possible on v2 if its like those super short ones if thats what u meant

1 Like

I feel like my friends and I would do them on each other and post them not gonna lie

1 Like

Maybe. But I need friends for that :’(

2 Likes

@annam Ill be your friend!

2 Likes

probably a few minor silly ones. but i kinda need friends first. so far i’ve only got my flatmate and he’s never home.

2 Likes

Another problem is finding people who aren’t camera shy… Or at least got some acting skills to give an added good reaction :joy:

5 Likes

Ill be your friend also!

2 Likes

that is very true. i doubt noah would be up for that. he’s terrible at acting :joy:

2 Likes

aww thanks x

3 Likes

@jaydel Im also sometimes very dramatic for the camera because my friends and I used to have a little snap chat squad last year (before we ALL got into HUGE trouble, which is another story in itself i promise you I didn’t do anything offending others/illegal) we used to do skits/pranks/get all weird. We all started off with 0 views with all of us starting at the same time and then towards the end (about 6 months later), we all got around 300 views each, which is pretty good for around my area (cause no one really has snapchat and the most views someone could get was like 20) and all our accounts were on private, plus 90% of them we didn’t know! Tbh it felt like we were a mini high school vlog squad, it was so much fun.

Yes, I was trying to sell myself to you in order to try and be your friend but then I got on a little nostalgic tangent XD

3 Likes

that’s really sweet. i was sold the moment you said you’d be my friend lol

3 Likes

yaaayy!! plus im loyal and give good hugs and chocolate : )

3 Likes

Aww thank you :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Yes yes yes (dose evil laugh)

1 Like

Not to my knowledge but if the right person comes along I might have to

1 Like

I’m pranking my girlfriend so badly

2 Likes

I’ll be your friend! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Moved it to off topic