Are we getting any Byte merchandise?

Would be so cool wearing the merch when we do our videos plus it will reach more people to download app …I do another videos on my other social media platforms it will bring them in what do u think for the idea ?

6 Likes

Hey, this has been suggested before but I’m not 100% on when this will be coming/if it’s definitely confirmed. @dom may be able to provide some insight but I don’t think they’d want to bring it out so soon. Hopefully there’s some form of answer so we can avoid more duplicates of this topic :blush:

Edit

Here’s the comment that made me think they’d wait

I also saw it mentioned recently too that they’d maybe wait but I’d assume it was based on this older comment.

3 Likes

yep

20 Likes

Absolutely want first dibs please.

Edit: I just found the thread again with some great designs;

Byte merch!

I’d love to see a really clean edition too, something like this…
ByteShirt-Basic

5 Likes

Yayya!

2 Likes

Awesome! I know a few people who would love t-shirts :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I’m a medium :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you for replying back to my question can’t wait to get some merchandise in the future to come I will be definitely be wearing mine all the time when they come out :raised_hands:t2: Please keep us updated on them much appreciated :blush:

4 Likes

I would LOVE a flex fit cap. I dont really like dad hats or snap backs. Unfortunately those are usually the hats that merch comes in.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m remembering incorrectly but I think as part of the partner program you can have your own merch through the app too

3 Likes

Ya but that relies on getting in the partner program lol

2 Likes

I’d like a nice pair of comfy byte sweatpants :grin:

Are we able to create fan based merch? For Personal Use?

1 Like

As long as you weren’t selling them or making a profit from Byte’s brand there’s nothing stopping you. People have done it before We mailed each other byte fan merch

2 Likes

Is recommended making your own but then the money doesnt go to support Byte, so I hope they have a nice wide array of merch.

2 Likes

Uhm. So when do forum mods get their discount :eyes: @cark can model the merch for you :eyes:

6 Likes

Lol seems like we’re all real ancy for some merch. Helps that the logo and style of Byte is pretty sick.

2 Likes

I will accept if I have to

5 Likes

I will gladly be a model for merch :wink:

2 Likes

Yesss! I am so excited for this…will there also be like different types of hats or beanies in the near future?

3 Likes

Cant wait for the blurple hype 4 byte merch :eyes:

1 Like