Are they Serious? Anti-vaxxer Comments

Well… this was a thing.

8 Likes

Just ignore them. They read shit off of Facebook conspiracy pages.

7 Likes

I diagnose them with dumb :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

The best way to respond towards hate or negativity is by reporting that shet, block the dumdum then engage with positivity.

Please pass this on :blush:

4 Likes

Wow the ignorance is blinding :eye::lips::eye:

7 Likes

ah yes, WE’RE the sheep

6 Likes

Reason 572 that I tell my mother not to use Facebook :slight_smile: cause of diagnosis. Stupidity and impending ignorance :skull:

3 Likes

I’m gonna be honest with everyone, I never laughed so hard at an Anti-Vaxxer in my life.

I’m just really curious about what got them to speak on the ‘subject’
it feels like they came outta nowhere and just started speaking :skull:

2 Likes

-trying to change peoples minds in the comments of some stranger on a looping app

1 Like

Only one scientist ever made claims to finding links to autism from vaccines or any other chemical and after his work was shown to be wrong dozens of times he admitted to spoofing the results.

Anything that relates autism and vaccines is a troll or a conspiracy theory and if you wish to try and talk sense into anyone in your life who has been pulled into a cult like this remember that good sense is not a strong suit of theirs since they have already been recruited into a cult.

4 Likes

It’s this byte I did titled “Anti-Vaxxers excuse for the COVID-19 Vaccine. I’m calling it now.” With a few hashtags in it.

i actually know someone first hand, and that persons mum knows a lot of people with the same experience. but that’s all i’m saying :v:t3:

oh no, not these people

It’s a shame the extensive and thorough scientific research done over and over and over proving there is no link between autism and vaccines can be so easily “disproven” by a handful of so-called “personal experiences.” You’re wrong.

2 Likes

My twin cousins have autism. Had absolutely nothing to do with vaccines. People who don’t give their children vaccines put them and others at risk for preventable diseases and put them in danger. Frankly, it’s child abuse.

4 Likes

you can’t call me wrong for that sentence alone, lol. that is all im gonna say tho

& are they girls or boys?

Why is that relevant?

because it is. nevermind

It isn’t, but okie.