Appreciation Thread For The Forums & its Community

forums

After seeing a plethora of “compliment/appreciation” threads for some forum users, I had an idea from one of @cark’s replies and decided to create a topic primarily dedicated to the appreciation of the entire forums as a whole including all of its users within the community. It is quite amazing seeing just how far we, as a community, have actually come. Ever since November 30th of 2017 when @dom announced to the world his idea of working on and possibly creating a followup to Vine (v2), it blew up the internet and created a little spark of hope in our hearts dreaming of the day that it may actually come true. Today, more than a year after the start of our journey, we stand at nearly 15,000 forum members and are closer that we have ever been before to truly witnessing our dream unfold into reality.

In the eyes of some people, byte may appear to be just another video-sharing social media app, however, on the contrary, it has evolved into something far greater than just that. Byte will truly be the one and only app that will allow us to relive the fun and great era of vine, fill the hole that vine’s death has left in our hearts, and last but not least, fulfill the dreams of countless individuals from across the world.

First and foremost, I would like to start off this appreciation thread by thanking @dom, @michael, @cami_p and the rest of the byte development team/staff for the immeasurable amount of hard work and dedication they have put in and are continuously putting in towards the byte project. Furthermore, I would like to thank our current forum moderator @MattFogarty for actively moderating the forums ever since it was made and keeping it in check at all times.

Moreover, I also want to express my gratitude and appreciation to the forum’s ultra-friendly & welcoming community that Dom has brought together, along with the 55 forum experts we now have whom helped successfully shape the forums into what it is today. It simply wouldn’t have been possible without them.

Last but not least, I want to thank @kaden for the Forum-Sponsored Discord Server that he created, organized, and took charge of. The creation of this discord server, in my opinion, has remarkably been one of the greatest creations to emerge from the forums. It has granted us the opportunity to regularly converse/interact and genuinely connect with byte forum members from all over the globe and for that, I wanted to thank him.

I am so grateful and honored to be a part of these forums, its community, and I simply can’t wait to find out what the future has in store for us.

If anyone has anything nice and appreciative they want to say to and/or about anyone, feel free to reply and post away.

Yours Truly,

~ Rafiki (Rafiq)

29 Likes

Endless possibilities and opportunities!

very bright future for sure <3

13 Likes

dont trust rafiki he used a hacked client on my minecraft server

16 Likes

rafiki flags me bcuz its true i have witnesses

6 Likes

I appreciate Rafiq for always being welcoming to everyone on the discord server :call_me_hand: :smile:

10 Likes

This is why you’re the legendary expert

12 Likes

There’s only one picture that can sum up everyone’s feelings for this incredible project :grinning:

12 Likes

aren’t you the dude who HACKS IN MINECRAFT?!?!

11 Likes

i dont appreciate rafiq for hacking my mc server

8 Likes

oh my god…stop trolling grant :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

its not trolling if its true

5 Likes

false…

9 Likes

WOW ! Brought a tear to my eye, it really did <3

Thank you to everyone who has made this place such a great friendly experience and is continuing to do so.

The future will only get brighter from now onward as we highly anticipate the masterpiece that @dom and his staff will deliver to us <3

#HypeforByte

14 Likes

Even tho Byte hasn’t dropped yet…we’ve all made history. Who can say they’ve made friends and connected with people BEFORE the app was created? And when the app drops the floodgates will open. The whole world will become one big Byte community. This forum is full of pioneers and passionate people. Thank-you so much for everything. Much love❤️

10 Likes

We’ve only had this forum open for a year yet it feels like I’ve known you all for a lifetime. I love you guys :heart:

7 Likes

I’m thrilled when I think what might the future have for all of us.

6 Likes

Long paragraph

4 Likes

This looks a lot like this post Past, Present and Future of this Community I made yesterday :thinking:

9 Likes

I agree Dylan but I think we both know why this topic was made :eyes:

2 Likes

Slightly similar, but very different. :ok_hand:

1 Like