Appreciating Dom Thread

Just a post to thank Dom for all he’s doing and that he’s working hard on reviving/recreating a concept we all know and love.

I’m sure he’s working very hard and all the hype and the buzzing is great for him, but for just one post I want this to just be a cool and calm thanks.

So, thank you, Dom, you rock mate. I say take all the time you need, and don’t feel pressured or rushed. You’re going to do great and v2 is going to be amazing.

Have a nice day and rock on :love_you_gesture:

if anyone has anything nice they want to say to or about Dom, please feel free to post away. :blush:

20 Likes

The app he created has put a smile on the faces of millions. Whenever I’m a having a bad day, a vine compilation always picks me up and that’s all thanks to Dom! It has made itself a spot in pop culture and I hope he realizes what big of an impact it has had on so many. We can tell how hard you’re working on V2 and just wanted to let you know that your work is appreciated!!

7 Likes

Dom has been amazing in creating a new version of the app we all knew and loved and I definitely have a lot of respect for him. I hope V2 gets the appreciation it deserves :smiley:

6 Likes

Dom is daddy

9 Likes

Daddy Dom, nice :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Dom is the dad and v2 is the religion :joy:

6 Likes

Yes I will wear a necklace with Dom’s head on and if people say I can’t wear it I shall say it’s a religious necklace

3 Likes

@lex why did you edit the title to my post from nearly a year ago

5 Likes

Same thing happened to me. I think he’s capitalizing “dom” in every title or something like that. I wonder why tho. also it wasnt Gn after all! i had work to do :upside_down_face:

1 Like

changed to off topic bc was made uncategorized…

2 Likes

he likes t-series so idk…

jkjk dom’s gr8

2 Likes