Apple’s new iPhones

I don’t know if any of you have looked into what Apple’s new iPhones may look like, but do you think they’re worth buying? I’ve done my research & heard some rumors about them & I think two out of three have the same OLED screen design as the X.

One thing is that they love money! Lol

2 Likes

I don’t think so… they don’t seem to be as good as they should be. The iPhone X isn’t worth it.

I personally would rather buy the Google Pixel new one. So much better than iPhone X

Indeed lol, that must be why the price for the 10 was so high

1 Like

I believe that the only phones currently available that have an OLED screen are the iPhone X, Samsung 8 and LG -V30 (Which i’m not too familiar with). I recently switched from the iPhone 7 to the Samsung Note 8 and the OLED screen is notably better. However, depending on which phone you’re switching from and how much you’re willing to spend it may or may not be worth your while.

1 Like

I have the iPhone X and when compared to my friends phones the quality blows them out of the water- iPhone X totally worth it.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about getting the 8/8 plus but now I have no idea, cause Apple slows down older models

I was thinking the same. I want the 8/8 but I just don’t like iPhones. And now that they confirmed that they slow it down I don’t know if I should buy it.

I think I might get the updated version of it when it comes out in the fall.

Samsung is coming out with a new phone in February I think, you might want to get that

I think i will wait till i can buy an iphone to relate because i always drop my samsung, iphones are pretty… expensive

2 Likes

I’ve had my iPhone X since release date and haven’t dropped it yet :grin:

2 Likes

Really? I was thinkin to buy the google one on feb, so I may just wait now to see if they actually come with a new phone.

my hands are small and i ave weird reflexes… everyone is different.

I have a 7 plus & I mainly want wireless charging & more battery life

1 Like

Yeah I looked into it

ive dropped my samsung no much and it didnt crack and im glad

1 Like

That is true

Ohh thanks God. That’s another reason why I don’t like the new iPhone, it is so breakable.

1 Like

That’s cause it’s made of glass but it won’t break as long as you have a strong protective case on it

1 Like