Apple or Android?

Does anyone know if this will come out on apple or android?

2 Likes

No idea, hopefully both but most likely Apple first if it only comes out on one phone brand…

1 Like

I think android because it’s easier to beta test if we even get a beta that is lol

1 Like

Yeah, Android let’s developers release apps / make app updates anytime they want to, but for Apple you gotta wait a bit longer, because they want to assure the app / update is secure, which makes sense. Nonetheless, I’m sure both platforms will receive the app. I mean the original V*ne was released on iOS first, and Android got it about half a year later.

2 Likes

I’m sure it will be out for both, but if they won’t be released at the same time, it would most likely be Android that comes out first. Apple does take longer to review apps before releasing them.

2 Likes

I think both.

I believe that it will come out on both devices
Personally, I think that it will come out on both devices, although it coming out on Apple would be easier as all Apple devices are strong and powerful compared to some weaker Android devices. Such as BLU phones or others that have lower specifications. It would be better for them to allow the Apple users to enjoy the app first as they dont need to change particular animations with “Crappier” androids. But if they are launched at the same time, it will be out on android first. This is because unlike android, apple has to verify apps to make sure they are safe and worthy of the app store.