It says:

7 Likes

Same thing is happening to me.

4 Likes

same with me

2 Likes

It’s down for sure

3 Likes

Ok good I was scared I was just yeeted off the app lol. Also hi forums I got an account!

4 Likes

Welcome!! And it seems like it’s back now whew :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Aye back to making content hehe

2 Likes

Whew glad it’s back or I wouldn’t have my morning bytes lol! Could have been the transition to the new byte loading feature they spoke of last byte team update.

It’s back, but dry- like the Sahara. Something must’ve happened in the past 48 hours.

2 Likes

Like what do you mean dry? As in no content going out? Yeah no one usually posts in the morning et wise I have noticed so that’s normal. But other than that, That is really strange…

1 Like

I’m seeing less posts & less engagements in the past 36-48 hours. Posts at the top of Popular have less engagements as well.

1 Like

Oh sounds to me like that update they were talking about doing to the algorithm, the updated byte downloading system or well just could be because bytes slowing down again. Really don’t know atm but that’s really weird.

1 Like

I’d actually like to see an algorithm for the popular tabs similar to that of youtube’s trending. Youtube doesn’t necessarily go by fastest gaining views and likes, but also takes into account the size of the channel. This way pewdiepie isnt #1 on trending every day