App launch Summer! Beta before that!

Looking forward to seeing you all on the App this Summer :100::100::100:

3 Likes

AAAAAA I don’t know if I can wait all the way till summer. Guess I’ll have to

2 Likes

I am super excited as well:grin:

1 Like

Gonna be like a Social Media Global Holiday once the V2 App is available the 1st day lol

1 Like

Do you guys think it’ll release like, the season of summer which is like June 22nd or end of school summer which would be end of May/ super early June

1 Like

He most likely said summer because that’s the latest we can expect it, if he said a specific date or month we’d get our hopes up too much if it didn’t come out in time. Probably sometime from when summer comes to like a month before.

5 Likes

So hyped for V2! Idk if I should prerecord some videos rn or not! Haha

4 Likes

@GSimeon1 Dude, I can’t stop premaking and jotting down potential Vids for it lol Doesn’t hurt to prepare. Go for it Bro :100: :+1::ok_hand:

5 Likes

we’re definitely incorporating the forums into the beta process :slight_smile:

38 Likes

Its awesome that we know the release date

4 Likes

I’m super hyped :DDD glad we have more info

3 Likes

This is really exciting!! Now you guys have more time to think about the type of content you want for V2.

2 Likes

I personally am very excited and can’t wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

And there’s way more to come.!!

3 Likes

Ayeee I’ll have my braces off by then! There’s a 5% increase that I’ll make content now :smiley:

3 Likes

Making content in the sun

1 Like

Yeahhh. Summer seems a little too long if you count the days but is all worth it.

1 Like

i’m so excited!!! i cant wait

1 Like

haha don’t be afraid to make stuff with braces tho, it shouldn’t matter too much

3 Likes

What you talking about? In this house we only want the balloon face!! He killed the forum on his face reveal.

1 Like