App launch Summer! Beta before that!

App launching this summer and beta before that… but alpha now in few numbers?!?
Feel free to discuss!
Tweet: here
tweet

29 Likes

I would really like to see the coding streams :frowning: Is there a criteria for alpha, or just luck of the draw?

5 Likes

I have no clue, you might have to have some relations with dom. Family, friends or people that worked with him.

5 Likes

Alpha will just be for anyone involved in the process of making the app. Hoping the beta is soon!!

9 Likes

I think summer is a smart release time. It will blow up even more and be more active

11 Likes

Oh shoot I was going to make a topic of this. Ya beat me to it. I remember reading that the app would launch around March. I’m bummed, but @dom is doing the right thing by making V2 the very best it can be. I’ll wait as long as I have to to get a good app.

8 Likes

hopefully they’ll invite some forum users to the beta!

7 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking his initial plan was.

7 Likes

The number of forum users have significantly increased though…

4 Likes

Yeah better to wait and make it better.

2 Likes

will probably be the most active users in that case I think

4 Likes

Yeah, once everyone gets off of school!

4 Likes

Forums will be flooded with new users, so.

6 Likes

Already has been. After dom released the forums to the public it jumped from about 1000 to 5000. Now its passing 8000 userd

3 Likes

No, I mean. It will get crowded because people will flood forums to become a Bega member rather than, just being here.

5 Likes

that’s quite true. I only started being active about 2 days ago but I can already see why people are going on here so often (not only is it a nice forum but lots of people want to be invited to the beta so it makes sense)

4 Likes

Great news

1 Like

:slight_smile::laughing: Please tell me I’m not the only one that’s this excited

1 Like

I am so frikkin excited

1 Like

Im excited haha. Maybe I might get chosen for alpha :eyes: Maybe the lucky people to early access could be based off rank in this forum

1 Like