App Integration with v2

Following from this:

@Gabriella 's topic made me think:

v2 needs integration with other apps to make it something that users will spend a lot of time on. Shazam’s music searching.
iTunes/Play Music stores.
PayPal/Apple Pay/Android Pay money management
Bitmoji’s avatars. (Owned by Snapchat)

If there are any others, feel free to add them.

2 Likes

Using Spotify with V2 would be clutch, and you could use music in your videos if you are a premium Spotify user; the feature can also link the music in the post with an animated icon of the song and artist (we could also look at Bandcamp, since they’re new and have plenty of good artists)

I’ve actually thought about this feature for a while, so I’m excited to share this! :smile:

1 Like

Wouldn’t that also be perfect for artists planning on creating edits and would that decrease copyright? Love the idea @ryze and @Gabriella

1 Like

That would decrease the risk for sure, but in the future working with Spotify or another big music app would help :ok_hand:

2 Likes

There should be buttons with links that connect with your other social media such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.

1 Like

I like the idea of working with other apps for sure.

I think v2 should obviously have away to integrate music into videos… through iTunes most definitely but maybe other options aswell, for people that don’t have paid for music. It’d be cool to be able to do minor effects on videos through v2 or something cool on videos

1 Like

Bitmoji would be really cool. also if you could link instagram videos to your vine account so that every instagram “repost” of a video counts for a vine’s video count!?

What do you think?

1 Like

There were 3 different social media platforms mentioned in that post, which I got confused following; please clarify

1 Like

Sorry, I just edited it so it makes more sense

1 Like

Cool, and that seems like a pretty good idea; the larger Instagram users may be able to abuse this, though

1 Like

True, but would still help the video’s creator.

Sure, there would just need to be an algorithm to handle this without causing too much of a hassle for smaller users

Working with other apps will create a bigger audience base so Im all for it!!

I don’t know what clutch means :laughing: but that spotify idea would be great :+1: