App doesn't open

Just downloaded the new update but now the app won’t open, it automatically crashes. Using a Pixel 3XL if that helps.

3 Likes

I just installed the latest update of Byte, now if it doesn’t stop the loading (the spinning circle), the app crashes… Note 8

1 Like

It’s happening to me too, & I’m using moto e5 & using Android 8.0.0

1 Like

I uninstalled, then reinstalled and the crashing stopped (don’t know if you guys have tried that, or not)

3 Likes

So I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it works now, but now when i try to upload a video, the screen just stays black with the loading circle

3 Likes

i’m having that same issue with an Alcatel Raven (Android 7.1.1)

1 Like

I have this issue too. Version 1.1.4

1 Like

I’m able to upload the video but I can’t get past the processing file… It just stays in the same page

2 Likes

Same, started with not opening. Uninstall and reinstall and it loads up. Now camera roll and or new videos aren’t ready for posting…ever. lol

Not too upset since I haven’t been posting consistently. But I’m hoping to enjoy new features

Samsung a20

Its only happening in Android… IPhone version works fine

After the latest update, my Samsung S9+ (Android version 10.0) experiences a crash every time I open the app. I have tried restarting the phone and clearing the cache with no success, so I reinstalled the app. Just thought I’d leave this incident here

After opening the app, I attempt to record with the in-app camera or upload to make a post; however, the app takes an unusual amount of time to load the post (the “loading circle” continually orbits for over a minute).

Same experience. Samsung Note 10+ 5G, Android 10

1 Like

Same thing here OnePlus 5t Android 9 loading screen takes time

Same here! It wasn’t letting me post at first, then it wasn’t opening, then I uninstalled and reinstalled it, now it opens but it won’t let me post and just has the circle of death going around and it hasn’t loaded in an hour.

1 Like

Same for me.

1 Like

Ok good its not just me hahaha. My OCD doesn’t want to break the streak of posting daily lol

5 Likes

I know I hate that!! :sob:

1 Like

Aaaaa I was wondering where everyone was this morning :scream: It must be an update bug because I haven’t updated yet and everything still works fine. I hope the team fixes it soon :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes