Anyone worried about others cross-posting content they don't own?

I’ve seen lots of accounts that steal content and post it on other social medias ( like Twitter to Instagram ). Anyone else worried about this? I feel like it’s inevitable unless someone comes up with something in-app to prevent it. Linking this topic if you have any suggestions.

Hi I’m pretty sure this is already being discussed in several threads! Important issue though!

Hey man, since that topic you linked is still open and can have active discussion, you can go share your thoughts and opinions over there and that way we won’t have so many duplicate threads.

3 Likes

To minimize on duplicate topics, I’ve closed this thread. Please feel free to add to the pre-existing conversation around this topic: Stolen Content. As mentioned in the banner, please be sure to search all topics before generating a new one. We like to keep things tidy around here. :aww::blep::grin:

:rotating_light: Please search before creating a new post!
We’re seeing a sizable number of duplicate posts. Besides fragmenting the conversation, duplicate posts just feel spammy. We are going to start taking action on these posts, starting with deletion. If it happens repeatedly, we may suspend an account’s privileges.