Anyone Want Me To Make A Jingle Byte W/ Their @?

Hey guys! I’m @rommie on byte and I mostly sing and make little jingles! These little “jingles” as I call them have been doing pretty well if I do say so myself, so I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in me making a jingle/song byte for them? this isn’t a F4F thing either or RFR, this is me just doing what I love which is coming up with little 6 second songs :notes::sweat_smile::heart::relieved: so ya! Just let me know on here if any of you would be interested in that, because I would have fun creating them for you :slight_smile: goodnight, Byte fam xx :sleeping:

6 Likes

Hey, rommie :cherry_blossom:
I’d love a jingle! I feel like mine will be fairly easy to come up with something - @ lily.
Can’t wait to see it!!

2 Likes

Awesome, I was actually already following you and I gotta say you have a really good voice. Feel like you could do something with @YoPo, give it a shot, would love to hear it

2 Likes

That would be awesome, regardles if you use one of my bytes. Cool idea.

2 Likes

Thanks for responding! I deff got a jingle cooking for you! Stay tuned :metal:t6::heart::notes:

2 Likes

Thanks man! Appreciate that! This is gonna be a fun one to come up with, I can already tell! I gotchu :relieved::notes:

1 Like

Hey @Smoothio, thanks for replying! I’ll deff make a jingle byte for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ait super cool

2 Likes

Yo I would love a jingle! I just followed and you got an amazing voice! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’d be interested to see how my username would be used @NeelPrasad haha. Nice voice btw

2 Likes

Thanks man! Followed you back :metal:t6: And I’m so happy ppl are actually w the whole jingle byte thing! I’ll get started ASAP :relieved:

2 Likes

Omg, I’d love hart hat, my @ may be a bit of a challenge but I hope you’ll accept it! My @ is @LifeLagz on byte!

2 Likes

Challenge accepted :sunglasses::metal:t6:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see it!:blush::pray:

2 Likes

@marcusbourlard On IG & Byte! :blush:

100 Stars
1,200 Followers
86,000 Loops

2 Likes

Youve got a good amount of responses so I doubt you’ll get to mine but @mitchelinMan

2 Likes

I gotchu! :blush:

1 Like

I gotchu too!! :slightly_smiling_face::star2:

1 Like

I don’t know if you’re still doing this, but I’d like you to make a jingle for my hedgehog, Oswald.

I’m @redubbed on Byte and there are plenty of videos of him on my profile. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my god YES! The answer is yes yes yes! :white_heart::innocent::raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes