Anyone successfully posted in every channel?

Thinking about this as a challenge to try, but I haven’t even posted in most of the channels from the Before Times. Just curious if anyone else has thought about this.

1 Like

Yes, please don’t steal my challenge idea…

Okay… didn’t realize that was “your” idea. Sorry.

Also not everyone who has the same idea as you is “stealing” it lol, maybe link to a relevant thread if you’re so concerned about my idea theft?

I have, I also think @JohnQ was doing one too. Hardest one for me would be 3dimensions I think

3 Likes

Damn. I was gonna announce this later in the day :skull:

3 Likes

You guys have done ALL of them? I’m impressed.

I am worried about singing (don’t want to lose followers lol). Also /skateboarding because I don’t skateboard and I might just be too socially anxious to ask the folks at the skate park if I can film them lol.

No I haven’t done them, I meant that I was thinking about it hahaha :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh yes, I have! Before I became a Byte Partner- my whole thing was becoming a “jack-of-all-trades”. If you look at my page from beginning to end, I’ve posted in more than half of the channels (but they made new ones, so I’m jumpin on that sooner or later).

2 Likes

Hehe got it.

If folks are also actively doing this, is there a tag yall are using? I was thinking if I try it’ll be #postineverychannel or something like that

Yeah, no.

i think a lot of people have bc its a good idea

1 Like

Working on it…

2 Likes

I was thinking of maybe giving it a try.

I will say that considering they’ve already come out with a lgbtqia+ channel and will be coming out with a black byte one, I kind of feel like- maybe those of us who aren’t black (and those of you who aren’t lgbtq+) maybe should. Not post in those channels.

2 Likes

Agrees, Yeah it’s kinda more… how do I do a kpop vid kinda challenge… tick

That was a cool video. I used to know a girl’s generation dance but ain’t nobody want to see me do that

2 Likes

What’s the hashtag for this? Assuming there is one that ppl have been using?

1 Like

This might have been a viable challenge at the start but now… well there are a lot of niche categories that not everyone belongs in

Personally I have no business posting in LGBT or Black categories and it wouldn’t feel right to invade those spaces with my STRAIGHT WHITENESS

1 Like